The Tools You Need For Pipe Repairs!
"Better than the annoying c-shaped rings you initially thought were great. This tool is much much better. Works on different pipe sizes that are pushed to connect. Also, the gauge tool is really helpful. Worth every penny!!!" -Charles B.
Why Buy Our Disconnect Tong With Deburr & Gauge Tool?
✅EASY TO USE: The Disconnect Tong has 3 teeth available in 1/2" 3/4 " and 1" sizes that allow for easy removal of brass push-to-connect fitting from the pipe. It has a compact design for corner and one-hand operation.
✅QUALITY DESIGN: The Deburr and Gauge Tool is designed to accurately mark depth and deburr the outside of the pipe to ensure proper installation when using the push-to-connect-fittings.
✅CONVENIENT: Ideal for deburring the outside of tubing to remove any sharp sections or burrs to ensure a proper seal when using push-to-connect fittings and reducing the risk of installation errors.
- Deburr and Depth Gauge Tool fits 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 3/4 inch, and 1-inch pipes and is compatible with CPVC, PEX, and copper tubing.
- Disconnect Tong is ideal for 1", 3/4", and 1/2" brass push-to-connect fittings.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to use the disconnect tong?
- Slide the tong over the fitting and the pipe.
- Squeeze the tong to press the collar of the fitting.
- And then pull the pipe from the fitting.
Q: How to use the Deburr and Gauge Tool?
- Use the depth gauge to draw a pencil line on the outside of the pipe. (The line shows how far the pipe should be pushed)
- Then push the pipe into the universal fitting. (While twisting it deburrs the pipe)