Easily Convert Hard Water to Soft Water!
"Easy to install and regenerate. Very very useful for RV owners especially if the places you are in have hard water. It's absolutely amazing!" -Damian N.
Why Buy Our Portable RV Water Softener?
✅EASY INSTALLATION: This RV Water Softener utilizes a standard garden hose connection between the park faucet and your RV/Marine, and requires NO tools or electricity. Its compact, space-saver design allows it to be installed in the tightest places.
✅CONVENIENT: It will allow high flow rates with very low-pressure drop. A back-flush adapter is included for quick reverse connection when required. This includes an easy-to-carry handle on top, a large mouth opening for easy salt addition, high-grade premium resin, the travel-friendly option of cap & plug to prevent leakage, and is built for quick & simple regeneration.
✅SAFE: This provides soft water that prevents hard water and rust stains, avoids scale build-up, improves taste and odor, increases the lifespan of appliances, and will also improve rough, dry skin while increasing the lathering of soaps.
- Potassium can be used when recharging your softener (It is done the same way as if you were using common table salt.)
- Provides soft water up to 1600 gallons or up to 40 days.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to use:
- Connect the water source to the inlet.
- Make sure the softener is standing upright to use. (The softener does not require salt or regeneration when received)
- Flush system for 4-6 minutes.
- Connect outlet to point of use.
- Then your unit is ready for use.
Q: Is there a max temp for this unit?
A: The softener has a max temp of 105 degrees Fahrenheit.
Q: How can you keep from freezing? Since I travel for a living and live in my RV during the week I would need to find an all season
A: Some customers put the softener inside an insulated box with heat tape to keep the tank from freezing or you can fill your tanks and drain the water out and put it away.