There’s no time to waste, rust-proof your car today!
Want to keep your new car in pristine condition? Want to preserve the life of your old one?
If you want to take care of your vehicle, you’ll need a product that will make your life easier, get the job done, and protect your car.
Why do you need a Rust Preventive Permanent Coating?
Rust damage is a costly and time-consuming endeavor, which can be avoided by preventive rust-proofing.
Rustproofing your car is an essential task to ensure that it’s protected from salt and other harmful elements on the road.
Rust prevention paint is a great method for protection and is very simple to apply.
Modern cars are less prone to rusting due to their age and technological advances in paints and galvanized bodywork providing maximum rust prevention. However, overtime rust will appear on any car that is used daily on salty roads.
Common places for cars to rust are the fenders, front valance, near headlights, sills, floorpans, tailgate, sub frame, jacking points and more. Ensuring these areas are covered with rust prevention paint will further extend their life span.
Why buy our Rust Preventive Permanent Coating?
This is one of the strongest rust prevention paints in the market as it provides a heavy duty coating that protects from all harmful elements.
There is no spraying or heating up of this product, it’s as simple as dipping the paint brush into the pot and applying to the work surface.
it creates an airtight seal so that no rust can get through. It also provides a non-porous coating that won't chip, crack or peel.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Why is paint better than spray?
A: Paint offers a thicker, more durable layer of protection compared to spray products. This makes it easy to target problem areas with a thicker coating of the paint.
Q: How does corrosion take place?
A: Rust is the common name given to iron oxide, which forms gradually whenever iron or an iron-based alloy is exposed to oxygen for extended periods of time. This is because iron is a relatively reactive metal, which can form chemical bonds with a number of elements.
How To Use:
- Prepare your work area. You should use this product in a well-ventilated area and it is a good idea to wear a mask or respirator. It would also be best to work on a day with low humidity to ensure coating dries as quickly as possible.
- Wash/ clean the surface you will be working on.
- Remove any rust that may already be on your vehicle
💡 A great method of removing rust from the underneath of the car is by using a wire brush or an attachment on a drill.
- Paint the rust preventive coating onto the parts
💡 We highly recommend using cheap paint brushes as they will be unusable once coating dries on the bristles of the brush.
- The drying process will depend on how thick you apply the coating.
- After the coating dries, you can cover it with a fresh layer of pain if needed.
- Size: 1 quart OR 1 gallon
- Mx. Heat Resistance: 450ºF / 232ºC
- 1 x Clear Color Rust Preventive Permanent Coating
- NOTE: Does NOT include brush.
Rust is a problem for all drivers as it can damage practically every component of your car, from the body to the engine, and even electrical equipment.
It is vital to protect your vehicle and keep it running smoothly with this Rust Preventive Permanent Coating.