Disconnect Your AC Hoses & Fuel Lines Effortlessly!
“This kit works really well. It has clear instructions and a sizing guide for each application for which the specific tools are used. It's excellent value for money!” - Paolo U.
Why Buy This Kit?
✅ Convenient: The tool kit includes everything you need to separate standard sizes of automotive AC hoses and fuel lines, and it's compatible with a wide range of domestic vehicles like Ford, Chevy, Dodge, and others.
✅ Durable: The tools in this kit are made of anodized aluminum, steel, and plastic and are built to last; a handy blow-molded case keeps everything organized and easy to store or transport.
✅ Wide Compatibility: The tools in the kit are compatible with almost all fuel lines, air conditioning lines, radiator hoses, heating hoses, and hose removers. This kit includes all of the most often used SAE sizes.
- 6 PC Oil Cooler Line Remover
- These tools are used to disconnect the transmission oil cooler line
- 5/16" (Champagne), 5/8" (Green), 3/8" (Blue), 3/4" (Black), 1/2" (Gold), 7/8" (Red)
- 7 PC Fuel Line Remover
- These tools are used to disconnect the multi-size fuel line
- 1/4", 1/2", 5/16", 5/8", 3/8", 3/4", 7/8" (White)
- 4 PC Quick AC Fuel Line Remover
- These tools are used to disconnect the AC fuel line
- 3/8" (Red), 5/8" (Black), 1/2" (Blue), 3/4" (White)
- Scissors Style Fuel Line Remover
- Separate quick detach couplings/fittings of 5/16" and 3/8" GM, Ford, and Mazda vehicle fuel lines quickly and easily.
- Steel Fuel Line Tool
- This tool is designed to handle fuel line couplings for modern Ford 4 liter V6 engines, such as those found in 1990 and newer Rangers and Explorers.
- Oil Cooler Line Tool
- Work on the transmission oil cooler lines for the Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable, and other vehicles with AXOD AOD & ATX automatic transmissions with more leverage and reach.
- Transmission Tool
- Compatible to work on the transmission oil cooler lines in ½-ton, ¾-ton, and 1-ton GM pickups from 1989 on, as well as late model Olds Toronados, Buick Rivieras, Cadillac Sevilles, and more.
📝Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does it have a wide variety of sizes?
A: The kit has color-coded sizing and a variety of widths and lengths. Also, it works with both quick detach and spring lock connections; and custom-purpose tools also cover the unusual requirements of late-model GM trucks, Fords with automatic transmissions, and the special tubing in 4.0L V6 Rangers and Explorers.
Q: When should I replace my fuel hoses?
A: If you notice that there is a fuel odor, engine misfires, hard starting, stalling, and fuel leaks.
Q: How long do fuel hoses last?
A: Depending on the material used, the hoses can last anywhere between 10,000 and 50,000 miles.
GET YOURS NOW!