Prevents Leaks Or Spills From Damaged Oil Filter Housing!
“This high-quality tool has saved my day numerous times by assisting me in removing over-tightened oil filters from my Toyotas. It is a perfect fit for Toyota filters 90915-YZZF1 and 90915-YZZF2. It's made of a sturdy aluminum alloy and features a well-machined 24mm six-sided rotating nut that fits snugly with my 24mm sockets. This enables me to utilize a socket extension bar and an 18" breaker bar to remove a blocked oil filter with ease.” - Edwin I.
Why Buy Our 14 Flute Aluminum Oil Filter Wrench?
✅DURABLE: The wrench's body is precision CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and anodized in gunmetal grey, while the drive hub is anodized red.
✅COMPATIBILITY: This is made in the United States and its size is 64.3mm 14 flute oil filter wrench fits for 1.8L engines or 2.5-5.7L engines and many late-model Toyota, Lexus, and Scion engines and is suitable with a 3/8" ratchet or a 24mm / 15/16" socket or wrench.
📝Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What types of filter is this tool compatible with?
Cartridge Style Filters
- Toyota 15620-31060, 15620-36020, 15620-36010
Spin On Filters
- Bosch 3300, 3323, 3325, 3974
- Hiflofiltero HF204
- Honda PLM-A02
- Kawasaki 16097-0008, 49065-0724
- Mazda BT115010-7600
- Mobil 1 M1-103, M1-108, M1-110
- Purolator PL14476, PL14477, PL14610, PL14612, PL14615
- Toyota 90915-YZZF1, 90118-WBA40, 90915-10009, 90915-YZZN1
- Yamaha 5GH-13440-61, 5GH-13440-71
Q: What is the size of the drive?
A: The square drive is 3/8" and the hex is 27mm / 1-1/16".
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Construction: Machined
- Finish: Anodized
- Size: 64.3mm
- Flutes: 14
- Square Drive Size: 3/8"
- Hex Drive Socket Size: 24mm | 15/16"
- Item Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Product Inclusions: 3.55 x 3.55 x 1.92 inches
- 1x 14 Flute Aluminum Oil Filter Wrench
GRAB YOURS NOW!