The Portable Power You Need!
"Durable and sturdy. I like the idea of the portability, this could be sitting at the back of my truck in case of emergencies. Also great for pulling trees."- Michael K.
Why Buy Our Dual Gear Power Puller?
✅EASY TO USE: With an 18 in. high-leverage handles designed for a comfortable grip, have more space to comfortably apply force and pull the load more easily. Ideal for off-road vehicle recovery, loading heavy loads onto trailers, pulling fences, logs, rocks, and stumps.
✅PORTABLE: This has a sturdy carry storage case to easily store the power puller in your truck, trailer, workshop, or garage. Made of premium steel construction keeps the power puller resistant to wear and tear. High quality galvanized finish gives it excellent protection against weather and elements.
✅CONVENIENT: The dual gear and dual locking pawl system distribute force evenly for easy and consistent pulling. Made with 1/4 in. aircraft-grade braided steel cable.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to extend the cable?
- Once the anchor hook has been secured to the rigid anchor, lift the drive pawl spring upward. This will lift and disengage the drive pawl from the ratchet wheel.
- Lift and hold the rear tab of the stop pawl to disengage the stop pawl. With the tab lifted and held, extend the cable with the load hook. Release the lift and hold the tab to re-engage the stop pawl.
- With the tab lifted and held, extend the cable with the load hook. Release the lift and hold the tab to re-engage the stop pawl. Secure load hook to the load object.
Then how will you release/apply tension?
- Push the drive pawl spring downward. This will engage the drive pawl with the ratchet wheel. Each stroke of the handle will wind the cable to pull the load.
- Lift the drive pawl spring upward. This will lift and disengage the drive pawl from the ratchet wheel. Pump the handle up and down in short strokes towards the stop pawl. This motion allows the drive pawl to come in contact with the stop pawl in each downstroke, releasing the load one gear at a time.
Q: What is the maximum length and the fully retracted length?
A: The hook to hook distance is 4 ft. 8 in. fully extended and 1 ft. 11 in. fully contracted.