Secure The Hood Of Your Jeep Wrangler!
"Very easy to install. Took me about 20 minutes for both sides. And it looks great! I don't have to worry about the hood flutter now." - Rey S.
Why Buy Our Hood Latches Kit?
✅ EASY INSTALLATION: No drilling is needed, simply remove the original hooded catches and replace these hood catches according to the instructions for installation. It will take about 30 minutes to install. The silicone pad with "JK" is compatible with JK/JKU, and "JL" is compatible with JL/JLU and gladiator.
✅ DURABLE: These are solid and dependable to end hood flip while you drive on the road even though in high winds. These hood latches are adjustable for closing or opening. With aluminum construction, these hood latches will be more robust and durable.
- Compatible with :
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU
- 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU
- 2020+ Jeep Gladiator JT
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I have to drill this to my hood?
A: No, there is no drilling needed.
Q: How to install this?
- Remove the holes that hold the stock latches.
- Use the provided gaskets to protect the hood finish.
- Remove the locking bolts to separate the pieces, which allows access to the bolt at the bottom for installation. Then put the pieces back together.
- The upper piece is as simple as taking the 2 bolts out and installing the new piece with its bolts. Positioning is adjustable for proper fitment.
- Package Dimensions: 9.57 x 6.57 x 2.64 inches
- Item Weight: 2.09 pounds
- Material: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Silicone
- 2x Hood Latches
- 4x Rubber pads
- 1x Instruction
- 3x Wrench