Make PEX Pipe Repairs Quick And Easy!
"Useful tool kit for repairing leaks and rerouting the piping on toilets in my RV. Planning to get another so I could keep one in my RV." -Tristan N.
Why Buy Our PEX Crimping Set?
✅EASY TO USE: This can be used to crimp 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", and 1" inch Stainless clamps. It has a ratchet and self-releasing mechanism that ensures a completed crimp. Easily fix leaking PEX pipes. Comes with a cinch for crimping clamps and a cutter for cutting PEX pipes.
✅DURABLE: Made with high-quality materials for durable and high precision and life long usage. Has an ergonomic design with a long rubber-coated handle that lessens work pressure.
- Widely used in plumbing systems.
- Does not require any additional calibration or adjustment.
- Color may vary.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to use this?
- Cut PEX tubing squarely, leaving a clean, even edge.
- Slip the stainless steel clamp over the tubing, then slip the tubing onto the insert fitting.
- Place PEX cinch clamp nub between tool jaws and close the clamp until the tool auto-releases.
- Pressure test the tubing and inspect it before normal use. There will be a slight gap after crimping, some spring back is normal. If there are any signs of leaks, repeat the total processes.
Q: Is this crimper appropriate for flared lugs?
A: Yes. Flared lugs will work with this crimper.