Remove Steering Wheel With Ease
“This made removing an old steering wheel effortless. There's no hassle and easy to work with very well-made tools.” - George K.
Why Buy Our Kit?
✅Versatile: This durable kit has five pairs of cap screws, each with a different thread size, designed to accommodate a variety of steering wheel columns.
✅Efficient: It also has a lock plate puller that pushes down on the lock plate, releasing the lock ring and allowing you to remove the plate.
✅Convenient: It is compatible with the majority of foreign and domestic vehicles. It also passed ANSI and ASME standards.
📝Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: How to remove the steering wheel?
- Install Nosepiece
- Then Position the Crosspiece
- And turn the center screw.
Question: Is it compatible with GM products?
Answer: Yes, it's compatible with most Gm products
- Color: Silver
- Case Color: Black
- Item Weight: 6.78 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 12.6 x 3.1 inches
- 3/8" x 4" - 16 NC bolts (2)
- 5/16" x 4-1/2" - 18 NC bolts (2)
- Hex nut; center screw (9/16" x 18)
- Center screw M14 x 1.5)
- Puller leg
- Pivot pin remover
- Puller leg
- U-frame (small)
- U-frame (large)
- M11 x 1.27mm 1.25 pitch
- 5/16" x 3-7/16" - 24 NF bolts (2)
- M8 x 7.5mm - 1.23 pitch bolts (2)
- 1/4" x 3-3/16" - 28
- Storage case
GET YOURS NOW!