Achieve Fast & Precise Hole Cut Finish Every Time!
“Very happy with the results. I got these to cut 4 - 2 1/8" holes into 3/16" steel for a wrought iron door I'm making. Cut right through with my old 1959 Craftsman drill press. Use lots of cutting oil and steady, even pressure. Made quick work of the job, and the completed holes had no burrs or jagged edges. A quick swipe with emery cloth, and they were done.” - Jared Seth
Why Buy Our 12PCS Hole Saw Kit?
✅ACCURATE: This kit is perfect for creating a fast, clean, & precise hole-cut finish on different materials without a hassle. It has a three-blade design, making it sharper and more efficient. Suitable for hand-held electric drills, stand motor-driven drilling machines, and mobile ribbon-type magnetism drilling machines.
✅VERSATILE: It comes in different sizes that can quickly & accurately cut materials up to 1" (25mm) thick. Perfect for hard metal, stainless steel plate, square tube, iron, cast iron, wood, F.R.P, and other general sheet metal.
✅TOP QUALITY: Each bit is made from a quality tungsten carbide tipped cutter and high-grade titanium-plated cemented carbide tooth, ensuring its high hardness, rust-proof, sturdy, and durability for long-lasting use.
- All hole saws are packaged in individual boxes, and each bit is also oiled to prevent rust.
- Cannot be used for concrete, tiles, and stone.
- Do not forget to use a lubricant so the bit does not overheat. It can be water or some kind of oil.
- Operators should wear protective glasses to protect their eyes. Wearing a protective face shield is recommended when working face-up.
- The speed of the electric drill should not be too fast. Please pay attention to speed regulations when drilling (recommended speed is 100-1000R/MIN). The larger the diameter of the hole saw, the slower the speed needs to be.
- Cutting Diameters：
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can this be used without the drill bit?
A: Yes, but you need to fix the machine and material; shaking will reduce the service life.
Q: Will this fit a 1/4-inch drill chuck?
A: No, the Shank Dia. is 2/5 Inch.
GRAB YOURS NOW!