Everything you need for caulking all in one tool!
“This is a convenient and pretty decent tool for caulking jobs! I bought this because it’s three in one, so it’s not a hassle to switch between different tools when I’m caulking. I like that it also comes with different silicone head styles to choose from.” - Randy J.
Why Buy Our 3-in-1 Silicone Caulking Tool?
✅ THREE-IN-ONE: This caulking tool has 3 different functions for easy seal removal and application: its stainless steel blade can be used for removing old caulk/sealant, the other end has a scraper, and switchable silicon pads for smoothening!
✅ VERSATILE: Comes with 5 silicone smoothening heads with different angles for different corners, making it ideal for caulking in homes, kitchens, bathrooms, floors, windows, sinks, and many more!
📝 Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I use this to apply a sealant?
- Remove old and dried caulk/sealant using the steel blade. You can remove it by sliding the steel blade forward or backward, as the steel goes both ways. (If you’re applying sealant for the first time, disregard this step.)
- Scrape the excess caulk/sealant using the scraper.
- Apply the new caulk/sealant.
- Choose the appropriate silicone smoothening head that works with the angle/corner you’re applying the caulk/sealant to.
- Smoothen it out using the smoothening head.
- Let it dry.
- Then, it’s done!
Q: What are the 5 different silicone heads included?