Easy and Reliable Communication!
"Performing flawlessly on receive. Good first radio and it's beginner-friendly as well. What I like the most about this radio is that you can now add/remove channels from a scan operation without using a computer. Very handy indeed." - Cliff O.
Why Buy Our 5 Watt Tri-Band Radio?
✅DISPLAY SYNCHRONIZATION: This enables users, who want to display the most information at once, to synchronize the display. This allows the LCD to show both the channel's frequency and channel name simultaneously. Display synchronization allows the user to maximize the available information seen at a glance!
✅SCANNING LIST MODIFICATION: Easily add and remove channels from the scanning list. It has a simple menu that allows you to modify your channel scan list without a need for a computer.
✅CONVENIENT: Scan at the frequency step you select in the menu, which allows you to scan by increments from 2.5 to 50KHz. Easily scan through a finely tuned portion of the receiving band without having to wait and scan the whole band.
ℹ️ Additional Information
- There are 128 programmable memory channels.
- You can add or remove channels from the scanning list using the free computer software.
- You can give channels alphanumeric names, using a computer.
- The radio has 2 power levels (5 watts maximum), allowing you to choose how far you can communicate.
- Supported in CHIRP, for easy computer programming on Windows, OSX, and Linux.
- An amateur license is required to transmit, no license is required to program and receive.
📋 Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What programming software to use?
A: You can download CHIRP.
Q: What does tri-band mean?
A: Tri-band refers to the three ham radio frequency bands this radio covers, 144, 220, and 440 MHz. Many radios of this type only cover two bands, 144 and 440 MHz.