Get Efficient Injecting Work!
"Very convenient kit for injecting oil and dye. It's also easy to use since you just inject the oil to the low side. Great kit!!" -Jeff A.
Why Buy Our A/C Oil and Dye Injector Kit?
✅EASY TO USE: This is used for injecting oil and dye through the low-pressure suction side into the air conditioner compressor and twisting the handle until you reach the desired amount. It has a capacity of 1/4 oz/7.5ml to 2oz/60ml.
✅VERSATILE: It's compatible with both R134A and R1234YF AC systems. With an adjustable coupler with no leak seals for safe connection. This comes with extra 2 pieces of low-side oil checker.
✅DURABLE: The hand turn body was built with light but compact aluminum alloy and the thickening hose with heavy-duty brass couplers for safe and smooth connection.
- Works for vehicles with refrigerant R-134a or R-1234yf.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to use this?
- Rotate the inside cylinder clockwise to the top.
- Unscrew the cover on the top of the smaller cylinder.
- Pour the liquid (Refrigeration Oil / Fluorescent Dye / Leak Detection Dye) into the cylinder.
- Tighten the cover.
- If the cylinder is not fully filled with oil, then discharge of the air is needed. (Rotate the bigger cylinder counterclockwise until the oil flows out at the end of the hose.)
- Turn on the car air conditioner to the maximum air volume.
- Attach the low-pressure quick connector to the cylinder.
- Locate the low-pressure filler port of the car air conditioner and connect the other end of the quick connector.
- Rotate the cylinder counterclockwise to inject the oil into the air conditioning system.
Q: What are the directions for the use of these: "extra 2 pieces low side oil checker"?
A: Put the oil checker between your thumb, index finger, and middle finger, and with the A/C compressor running, push down on the low pressure (suction line - which is normally the big A/C line) 2 or 3 times. Set the oil checker upright for 3-5 minutes then pick up the oil checker and check the oil level.