Dual Purpose Tool!
“Well-made! I used it on my 20 year old car since the wiper arms are quite stuck on it I‘m having a hard time pulling it off. It did an excellent job. I was able to remove both arms in under 2 minutes with no trouble.” - Marcus R.
How Convenient Is This?
✅ Dual Purpose: It can remove and tighten the knurled cone, forcing the jaws beneath the cable clamp. Also removes the windshield wiper arms that are screwed on and fit over a tapered spline.
✅ Durable: It’s made of carbon steel and has a jaw opening of 1/16 inches - 1 - 1/16 inches (6-28mm); Outer diameter: 1- ⅞ inches (48mm)
✅ Convenient: It removes battery cable clamps and tiny generator bearings without affecting the terminal posts and it's easy and safe to remove you're stuck wiper arm.
📝Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What type of cars is this compatible with?
A: It’s compatible with all brands and types of cars.
Q: How do I use this to remove the wiper arm?
- Simply slip the tool's adjustable arms behind the wiper arm and secure them with the large threaded adjustment nut.
- Spin the T-handle on the threaded shaft clockwise to start the removal process. This process will detach the wiper arm from its mounting shaft.
Q: How do I use this to remove the battery terminal?
- Loosen the nut on the terminal you want to remove
- Place the hooks in the terminal
- Then, rotate the thumbscrew clockwise to bring the hooks together and grip the terminal.
- Next, rotate the center screw to push down on the battery post and lift the terminal.
GET YOURS NOW!