Easily Diagnose Your Car Through Your Smartphone!
"Just download the app and voila! Very simple and very easy to use since it's a plug-and-play type of tool. It provides superb information on vehicle problem codes. Also, the app is super easy to navigate. 5 stars!" - Johnathan W.
Why Buy Our Bluetooth Car OBD2 Scanner?
✅COMPLETE FUNCTIONS: This can not only detect the 12V vehicle battery, but also displays the voltage change within a certain period of time on the device in the form of graphs, and also directly displays the voltage when the engine is off, as well as the minimum and maximum voltage. This helps car owners to know the condition of the vehicle battery in time and prevent the vehicle from stalling on the road.
✅CONVENIENT: This is a professional diagnostic tool for reading and clearing trouble codes and turning off the CEL when an engine check engine light comes on. It can not only accurately determine codes and possible causes, but also perform DTC search, O2 sensor test, I/M readiness, on-board monitor test, read data stream, display freeze frame data, EVAP system test, retrieve vehicle information (VIN) and generate diagnostic reports, saving vehicle owners a lot of time and money in maintenance.
- Compatible with
- GM (Works with Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, Saturn, and Pontiac vehicles sold in North America -2000 and newer models)
- Chrysler (Works with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, and Plymouth vehicles sold in North America -2000 and newer models)
- Ford (Works with Ford, Mercury, and Lincoln vehicles sold in North America -2000 and newer models)
- BMW (Works with BMW and Mini vehicles sold in North America -2000 and newer models)
- Mercedes (Works with Mercedes and Smart vehicles sold in North America -2000 and newer models)
- Toyota (Works with Toyota, Lexus & Scion vehicles sold in North America -2005 and newer models)
- Nissan (Works with Nissan, Infiniti, and Renault vehicles sold in North America -2005 and newer models)
- Mazda (Works with Mazda vehicles sold in North America -2005 and newer models)
- Volkswagen (Works with VW, Audi Bentley vehicles sold in North America -2006 and newer models)
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I connect my iPhone or Android smartphone?
- Download the app from Google Play or Apple Store in minutes to your phone and register your account.
- Connect the scanner to your vehicle's OBD2 port, which is usually located under the dashboard on the driver's side.
- Turn on your car.
- Use the app to scan your car for fault codes.
Q: Can I use it to check my car's battery?
A: Yes, it can detect the battery on 12V vehicles, display voltage change over at a certain period of time in graph form, and also provide you engine off voltage, Min and Max voltage.