The Attachment For Drills!
"Nice Drill Chuck adapter. Make your hex driver/screwdriver work with regular drill bits and it holds the small drill bits quite well. Really excellent quality! " -Devon I.
Why Buy Our Drill Chuck Adapter?
✅CONVENIENT: Has a quick-change 1/4 inch hex shank for electric drill convert impact driver to hold non-quick change drill & driver bits instantly. This tool allows screwdrivers with 1/4" Hex quick-change chucks to use round-shank drill bits.
✅VERSATILE: This metal-made drill chuck has a traditional 3-jaw keyed tighten design that attaches to 1/4" hex drives. It can be used on impact drills and electric power drivers to quickly switch tasks and keep the job moving. It's constructed with all metal for supreme durability.
- It cannot be used counterclockwise.
- Not suitable for impact drivers or applications involving high torque load.
- Make sure the bit is installed straight enough, or it will wobble when you use it.
- Remove your hand from the bit and turn on the drill to test it before using it.
- Compared with long bits, short bits can effectively reduce wobbling.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to change bits?
- Insert the chuck key and loosen the chuck.
- Turn the chuck key counterclockwise.
- Remove the bit and insert a bit.
- Turn the chuck key clockwise to tighten.(While holding the bit in place with one hand, turn the chuck key clockwise to tighten the chuck's jaws with your other hand. Make sure to tighten it firmly so that the bit is secured. )
- Remove the chuck key.
Q: What size is the shank?
A: This has a 1/4-Inch Hex Shank.
- Package Dimensions: 2.4 x 1.6 x 1.3 inches
- Item Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Shank Type: 1/4-Inch Hex Shank
- Design: Classic 3-Jaw Keyed Design
- Capacity Range: 1/40" - 1/4" (0.6 - 6.5mm)
- Mount: 3/8"-24UNF
- Material: Steel