Easily Remove and Install Piston Rings
“The tool looked very solid; it was very easy to reinstall the piston to the engine without damaging the rings.” - Joshua T.
Why Buy Our Engine Piston Ring Compressor?
✅EFFICIENT: This is used to install and remove piston rings up to 6.4mm (¼ inch) without twisting. It fits sizes 53mm-175mm (2 1/8 to 7 inches).
✅CONVENIENT: This is made of nickel-plated carbon steel for corrosion resistance and has vinyl-dipped handles for comfort. It has a spring-loaded mechanism for precision control, adjustable from 2-1/8" to 7 inches.
📝Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the main purpose of this?
A: This is a specialized tool used to compress the piston rings when reinstalling a piston. This is accomplished by opening the piston ring compressor just enough for the piston to slide into the opening.
Q: Can I use this for disassembling my piston ring?
A: This can be used for piston ring disassembly and piston ring expansion.
- Color: Black & Silver
- Finish: Nickel Plated
- Capacity - Jaw: 6.4mm Max
- Range: 1.2 - 6.4mm/0.05 - 0.25"
- Total Length: 17cm/6.69"
- Handle - Primary - Finish: Vinyl Dipped
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 75mm (3") Height
- Fits Size: 2-1/8" To 7" (53mm - 175mm)
- Material: Carbon Steel (Plier) / Strong Spring Steel (Compressor)
- Package Dimensions: 9.21 x 5.12 x 2.99 inches
- 1 x Piston Ring Pliers
- 1 x Piston Ring Compressor
- 1 x Wrench
GET YOURS NOW!