Protect and Clean Your Vehicle's Fuel System!
" Fits the filter very well and has different fitting sizes. Worked really well for my off road rock crawler. I highly recommend getting this filter " -Harvey F.
Why Buy Our 100 Micron Fuel Filter?
✅PROTECTION: This is a 100-micron fuel filter (50mm) that protects your vehicle’s fuel system from contaminants, such as dirt, rust, and paint particles. It traps contaminants before they enter the fuel delivery system for improved engine performance. It can be worked with Gasoline, E85, and Diesel.
✅UNIVERSAL PERFORMANCE: This is designed for use between the fuel tank (fuel cell) and the fuel pump to protect the pump. This is recommended as a pre-filter for use in both carbureted and EFI systems. It can also be connected to 6AN, 8AN, and 10AN fuel lines.
- This is a 100 Micron Fuel Filter (50mm).
- It is recommended to replace the new fuel filter every 15,000-20,000 kilometers.
- The filter body is NOT translucent.
- Recommended Flow Direction: Filter fuel from inside to outside of the element.
- The bracket is not included.
- The Filter Screen is cleanable and reusable.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can this filter be used with methanol?
A: Yes, this fuel filter can be used with methanol.
Q: Will it fit on my honda element 2004?
A: The fuel filter is universal, connect it with 6AN 8AN 10AN fuel lines.
- Item Weight: 14.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.72 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches
- Style: In-Line
- Material: Aluminum Alloy Body and Stainless Steel Filter Screen
- Steel Filter: 100 Micron Element (50mm)
- 1x Fuel Filter
- 2x AN6 to AN10 ORB adapter
- 2x AN8 to AN10 ORB adapter
- 2x AN10 to AN10 ORB adapter