Makes Removing Bearings, Pulleys, & Gears Easy!
“I had a dam hub stuck on a Husqvarna Zero Turn mower commercial equipment and fought with that dam thing for two hours. So, I ordered this and ripped that hub off in under 5 minutes; now that’s what I am talking about! It’s worth every penny!” - Patrick Evans
Why Buy Our Hydraulic Gear Puller Kit?
✅POWERFUL: This hydraulic gear puller has a max capacity of up to 15 ton with a pulling range of up to 8.4”, making it easy and fast to remove bearings, pulleys, gears, and more in various mechanical equipment. It also has adjustable jaws and a flexible 360° pump head for an effortless operation.
✅EASY OPERATION: It can be used vertically and horizontally to meet your various work requirements. Its alloy steel jaws can be securely fixed in place and are not easy to slide. Perfect for railway vehicle maintenance, mechanical installation, mine maintenance, construction engineering support, etc.
✅HEAVY DUTY: This is made of high-quality carbon steel with forged steel jaws and an electroplated shell, providing you with a stable performance and maximum durability that can withstand tough work.
- The integrated molding can effectively prevent oil leakage and cracking.
- It has two installation methods that can turn it into a two-jaw or three-jaw gear puller.
- The effective distance of the piston starting rod of the hydraulic puller is only 1.97 inches/50mm, so the extension distance should not be greater than 1.97 inches/50mm during use.
- To retract the piston activation rod, you only need to slightly loosen the oil return valve rod in a counterclockwise direction, and the piston activation rod will gradually retract.
- Before use, the hydraulic puller of the corresponding tonnage should be selected according to the outer diameter of the object to be pulled, saw, and load force to avoid damage caused by overloading.
- The hydraulic puller uses N15 mechanical oil at - 5-45℃ and synthetic spindle oil at - 20 ~5℃.
- As the new or long-term used hydraulic puller has more air in the cylinder, please move the handle first without loading 2-3 times to eliminate air.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can it be used to pull rear wheel bearings on Ford and Subaru?
A: Yes, it can.
Q: Can this be used to pull brake drums and brake rotors?
A: Yes, you can use it to pull brake drums and brake rotors.
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Weight Capacity: 10 Ton & 15 Ton
- Lateral Maximum Pull Distance: 9.8” & 11.8"
- Portrait Maximum Pull Distance: 6.3” & 7.08"
- Axial Stroke: 1,97”
- Pulling Range: 8.2-8.4”
- Thread Diameter: 2.36”
- Handle Length: 15.35”
- Jaw Length: 11.8”
- Item Weight: 24.1 Pounds & 26.7 Pounds
Package Dimensions: 19.45 x 9.84 x 5.91 Inches & 22 x 11.6 x 5.9 Inches
- 1 x Hydraulic Gear Puller Kit
GRAB YOURS NOW!