Easily Insert Disk Between Pads!
"Works as advertised! This spreader is a huge help in changing the pads!!" -Riley D.
Why Buy Our Hydraulic Piston Press for Bicycle Disc Brakes?
✅EASY TO USE: This tool slides between bicycle disc brake pads inside the caliper, which allows you to spread the pads and compress the pistons when replacing pads, aligning pads, or performing other service procedures. With a dual density handle that provides a positive grip.
✅VERSATILE: It's 25mm wide and fits into most hydraulic disc brake caliper bodies of 2011+ XTR brakes including Shimano XTR. The total insertable length of the tool is 26mm and the thickness of the wedge is 4.1mm.
- Wedge-style pistons like this tool are not intended for use with brake systems that utilize ceramic pistons, such as Shimano road disc brake calipers.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What's the difference between using a knife rather than this tool?
A: Your knife might work but this tool will do it more effectively.
Q: How to replace the pads using this tool?
- Remove the wheel from the bike.
- Insert this Hydraulic Piston Press between brake pads, pushing the tool to spread the two pistons into the caliper body.
- Pull PP-1.2 from the caliper body.
- Remove pads and replace them with new pads as recommended by the brake manufacturer.
- Reinstall the wheel in the bike
- Item Dimensions: 6.25 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches
- Package Weight: 0.28 lbs
- Outer Material: Aluminum
- 1x Hydraulic Piston Press for Bicycle Disc Brakes