Easily Pump Grease Where You Need!
"Great buy for a greaser. It's light and I used it for an indoor application which worked splendidly. But I also used it on my zero-turn mower. Easier to use than a full-sized greaser!" - Mark E.
Why Buy Our Mini Grease Pump?
✅EASY TO USE: The tool that is perfect for greasing riding lawn mowers and ATVs. Designed with heavy-duty steel construction and makes it easier to pump grease compared to larger grease pumps.
✅FLEXIBLE HOSE: Has a 12" flexible extension hose that allows you to grease hard-to-reach places without breaking a sweat. This cranks up to 3,000 PSI but 500 PSI should be enough for your standard Zerk Fitting.
- For 3oz Cartridges.
- Reasons for failure to operate:
- The head is not securely tightened.
- The cartridge may be defective or there is an airlock in the cartridge.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to eliminate air pockets?
- Unscrew barrel 1 full turn, then with plunger rod pulled back, twist T-handle 1/4 turn to engage with the plunger.
- Then push the plunger towards the head of the grease pump to force out air pockets.
- Finally twist the T-handle 1/4 turn again to disengage the plunger rod, push the plunger rod back into the barrel, and re-tighten the barrel.
Q: How to load the cartridge?
- Remove the grease pump head from the barrel assembly.
- Pull the plunger rod handle to the rear and engage staking on the rod behind the cut-out section in the cap.
- Remove the large cap from the full open end of the grease cartridge.
- Remove the foil seal from the other end of the cartridge.
- Grasp the barrel of the grease pump with your right hand, holding the same in an upright position.
With the left hand start the full open end of the cartridge into the gun barrel. (Inserting cartridges in any other manner will prevent gun operation.)
- While holding the grease pump barrel assembly and cartridge in the right hand, grasp the grease pump head assembly in the left hand. Replace the grease pump head and tighten all but one or two turns. Release plunger rod from rear cap key slot and return to normal position.