Effortless Way to Transport RV Waste
“Perfect for camping sites without sewer hookups. Rolls easily on four wheels and is simple to connect to my truck's hitch. It's easy to fill and empty.” - Barry K.
How Convenient Is This?
✅Durable & Convenient: It's made of ultra-durable, UV-stabilized HDPE that won’t cause any leakage. This includes everything you need to transfer waste from your RV or trailer to a dump station. It also includes tools to clean, repair, and store the tank when it's not in use.
✅Ergonomic: The top of the tank features two separate water inlets: one is an integrated tank rinser that can be used with a grey water hose. It has an easy grip connector, backflow preventer, and multi-directional spray that helps clean away debris from the sidewalls of the interior of the tank. The other water inlet is a male connection that can be used with the included 15-inch female to female orange grey water hose.
✅ Portable: It has heavy-duty, no-flat wheels with bearings that can be simply rolled like a suitcase or luggage due to the removable steel tow adaptor. It can also be towed behind a golf cart or truck at a moderate speed.
✅ Easy to Clean & Store: It features a built-in gate valve for effortless emptying of waste. The smooth interior is easy to clean via the integrated tank rinser. When not in use, the integrated ladder hook securely latch on to an RV or camper ladder, and the tank's body features grooves for securing it in place.
📝Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to fill this tank?
- The clear double bayonet elbow and the 3-foot super heavy-duty sewage hose with bayonet and lug fittings are used for dumping the waste tank of your RV or trailer. The clear elbow with double bayonet ends fits firmly to the tank's waste inlet and allows you to see when your tanks are empty.
- The sewer hose's bayonet end secures to your RV or trailer's waste valve and contains a gasket to ensure a tight seal. One of the bayonet ends of the elbow attaches to the lug end of the sewer hose.The sewer hose's bayonet and lug ends, as well as the elbows, swivel for convenient use.
- Attach the steel tow adaptor before filling the tank, as it can be difficult to put in place after the tank is filled. To make filing easier, remove the lid on the water inlet to let air escape. Make sure the tank isn't overfilled.
Q: How to empty the tank?
- You'll need the included sewer hose and the bayonet to 4-in-1 clear elbow to empty your tank. Any standard sized dump station sewer inlet may be firmly screwed into the 4-in-1 adapter.
- When you're ready to dump the tank, secure the sewage line to the dump station sewer inlet and the integrated tank waste outlet with gate valve. To maintain airflow, remove the cover from the water input. Then open the gate valve and let the waste flow until it's all gone.
- Emptying the tank is simple because of the low drain hole and smooth, sloped inside. Before returning the tank to your campground, make sure to close the gate valve and restore all caps.
Q: How to clean the tank?
- To rinse the tank, connect the tank rinser to a grey water hose or a regular garden hose used for sanitation.
- Switch on the water and rinse using the simple grip connector.
- Alternatively, the included 15-inch grey water hose can be connected to any normal male water connection and the other water inlet/vent to fill and flush the tank with water faster than the rinser (but without the multi-directional spray).
- The provided hose is bright orange to mark it as "Grey Water Use Only" because the vent/water input does not have a backflow preventer.
- Once the tank has been fully washed, the dirty water can be dumped in the same manner as garbage into a dump station.
Q: How to move this tank?
A: Replace the waste inlet and water intake caps after filling the tank, and ensure the tank rinser cap is securely fastened. These tanks have large, non-flat wheels that allow them to be used on any surface. They also have a large, durable handle that makes pulling the tank more comfortable. A separate steel tow adapter is available if the tank is too heavy to transfer manually when full. It enables you to tow the tank behind a truck or golf cart at a slow speed.
- Color: Black
- Material: UV-stabilized HDPE
Product Dimensions: 15 x 25 x 46 inches
- Minimum Waste Height Hook Up: 13-inches
- Item Weight: 41.5 lbs
- 1x 36 Gallon Portable RV Waste Tank
- 1x large, durable handle
- 2x oversized wheels
- 1x tank rinser
- 1x ladder hook
- 1x gate valve
- 1x 3-foot, super heavy-duty sewer hose with swivel bayonet and lug fittings
- 1x 15-inch female to female orange grey water hose
- 1x clear elbow with a 4-in-1 adapter
- 1x clear double bayonet elbow
- 3x storage caps
- 2x caps with lanyards for rinse connections
- 1x steel tow adapter
GET YOURS NOW!