Protect Your Water Heater!
"It really gets rid of the rotten egg smell from the hot water. Just took me about 20-25 minutes to install. Very very simple and it's a great replacement!!" - Mark E.
Why Buy Our Powered Anode Rod for Water Heater?
✅EASY INSTALLATION: It has easy-to-follow paper and is designed to replace your 40-89-gallon water heater’s hex head anode rod, it can help defend against any level of water hardness.
✅CONVENIENT: It eliminates your water heater odor problem by removing the rotten egg smell caused by hydrogen sulfide with our advanced powered anode rod. It also can help improve the water quality while reducing stress on the tank to reduce energy costs.
✅QUALITY DESIGN: Has a stainless steel tube and titanium anode rod that provides simple, solid, and efficient installation as well as provides added corrosion protection that increases the life of your hot water tank and also increases long-term durability and a higher level of efficiency.
- For 40 to 89 Gallon Tanks.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Will this work with a Rheem gladiator?
A: If you're replacing an existing hex head anode this will work.
Q: How to install this?
- Turn off the electrical power supply.
- Turn off the water supply.
- Remove the water pressure from the tank.
- Remove the magnesium anode.
- Install Teflon tape on the lower portion of the Powered Anode Rod for the Water Heater.
- Insert and screw the Powered Anode Rod for the Water Heater.
- Install the ground on the hot water tank.
- Connect the Powered Anode Rod for the Water Heater to the rectifier.
- Then connect the rectifier.
GET YOURS NOW!