Must-Have Tool Set For Your DIY Projects!
"Works really well. I don't know why it took so long for me to get one of these. This tool made everything so much easier and faster. Very satisfied and happy with this purchase!" - Andrei O.
Why Buy Our Rivnut Tool Set?
✅EASY TO OPERATE: The rivnut tool can be used on steel, aluminum and thin wood, and fiberglass. You can upgrade or modify your vehicles or boats and even fix doors, windows, and other furniture on your own.
✅HIGH-QUALITY: The rivnut tool and mandrels are made of high hardness carbon steel. No more worry about bending or breaking mandrels.
✅LABOR SAVING: Has a 16'' Long handle design that maximizes leverage and makes it easier to pull rivnuts. Effortlessly secure the rivnuts on your DIY projects smoothly.
- Please use a small force to operate small rivet nuts.
- New users can practice some rivet nuts alone before you really apply them to your projects.
- Please reserve space to operate the rivnut tool. When the handles are fully opened, the distance between the two handles is 21" (52cm).
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to use this?
- Drill a suitable hole according to the rivet nut that you will use.
- Open 2 handles fully.
- Screw the rivet nut onto the mandrel.
- Make sure the rivet nut is fully screwed onto the mandrel and clings to the nosepiece lockout.
- Insert the screwed rivet nut into the prepared hole of the workpiece.
- Squeeze the handles to deform the rivet nut and fasten it against the workpiece. Open and squeeze the handles 2-3 times to make sure the rivet nut is fastened.
- Rotate the knob counterclockwise to quit the rivet nut gun.
- Quit the gun and insert a screw or bolt to grip the rivet nut.