Get the power and portability you need with this woodworking tool!
When using a saw for big projects, you want to cut the wood that you need to cut quickly, but also in a safe manner.
The good news about using a table saw is you can achieve both of these goals.
Why do you need a Table Saw?
Table saws are designed for cutting through wood, plastic, and aluminum although wood is the most common cut material. It is best for making long, straight and continuous cuts
A table saw does the following thing to make your job easier.
- It allows you to cut your wood in a fast and efficient manner,
- Ensures your cuts will be precise and accurate,
- Lets you to cut through all types of wood with little resistance, whether it be a softer type or a hard, stubborn one.
- And you can be used by different contractors for a variety of woodworking projects such as
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floorboards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross-cutting 1X material for framing bookshelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet).
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet), framing lumber, (2-inch X 12-inch), sizing material up to 3-inches thick, ripping and cross-cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise, and tenons.
15 Amp Motor
- This powerful motor provides the smooth ripping quality you’re looking for and gives you the confidence that you’ll be cutting consistently well, time after time.
- Transporting it around sites, between jobs, and in your truck is easy thanks to the rolling stand. The heavy-duty wheels are built to deal with the curbs, steps, and uneven surfaces.
- It’s quick and simple to set up and break down – less than a minute for each, with no tools required – and importantly it’s stable while you’re doing so.
- The blade guard and push stick are fairly standard features for any quality table saw.
- What sets this table saw apart is it comes with a new power switch that includes a Power Loss Reset button.
- If your power supply is restored after an interruption – say, a power outage, tripped circuit or if someone accidentally unplugs the wrong cord – you want the assurance of knowing the table saw won’t turn back on automatically. Even if you press the ON button, it’s protected by a safety lever/cover.
- Should you need to turn it off in a hurry, it comes with a bump-pad for quick shut-off. You can also immobilize the ON/OFF switch with a padlock to keep tiny fingers safe.
- The first time you unpack the table saw and all its accessories from the box, you only need to allow about half an hour to assemble.
Blade And Rip Capacity
- It’s the combination of the hard-wearing 10″ 24-tooth carbide blade and rip capacity that make this impressive.
- To the left of the blade, the telescopic fence extends for a 22″ wide rip. To the right, it can accommodate a rip of 32-1/2″. That’s more than enough to cut large pieces of material.
Dust Collection Ports
- The table saw has dual dust collections, to minimize the cleaning you’ll need to do at your site, workshop or home.
- Below the blade: As you’d expect from a popular table saw, just below the blade at the rear of the saw is the main 2-1/2″ dust port. You can easily connect this port to a vacuum.
- Above the blade: A smaller (1-1/2″) secondary dust capture port is above the blade guard, ready to collect dust above the table.
- As well as being messy, sawdust can affect quality and safety when operating the unit. If your workspace is covered in dust, you may obscure your cut line. Inhaling dust is never advisable, and it can also be slippery underfoot on a hard floor surface.
Large Working Surface
- The working surface of the table saw is a spacious and solid 21-7/8″ x 26-3/8″.
- This provides an excellent level of support where it’s needed, so you can work with a variety of large and dense woods for shelving, flooring, cabinets, trim materials and much more.
Secure And Easy Fence System
- The mechanism has rack and pinion gears to put you in control of making even the smallest adjustments to your fence, on the go.
- Dimensions: 31 x 24.5 x 31 inches
- Weight: 110 lbs
- Amperes: 15 amps
- Speed: 4,800 rpm
- 1 x 10" 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- 1 x Jobsite Table Saw
- 1 x Rolling Stand
- 1 x Push Stick
- 1 x Miter Gauge
- 1 x User Manual
This table saw is one of the most versatile tools in a woodworker’s shop. It’s simple-to-use, portable and can handle most small jobs and still move easily around the job site.
Popular with craftsmen and hobbyists because they know that whether you’re in the shop or out on the job site, you need a tool that won’t let you down.