Accurate and Easy Adjustments
“Great wrench! I bought this to mount a scope to my Remington 700. It was easy to customize and adjust, plus it got all of the bits I need. “
- Reynold H.
Why Buy Our Tactical Torque Wrench?
✅EFFICIENT: This tool saves time and accurately torques screws to spec whether installing a scope or making modifications to your tactical equipment or weapons. It has a +/- 2 in-lbs accuracy up to 40 in-lbs and a +/- 5% accuracy over 40 in-lbs.
✅DURABLE: It comes with 9 bits as well as a square drive adaptor. Features a 1/4" hex drive tip and bits are made of S2 tool steel that has been hardened to a 56-58 Rockwell "C". It’s comfortable to use and can be used to torque any type of fastener.
✅RELIABLE: Apply consistent, correct torque settings to scope rings, guard screws, windage screws, and base screws to improve accuracy and reduce the risk of field difficulties. The torque adjustment ranges between 10 and 65 inches/pounds.
- Always use masking tape to protect the area around the screw from marring metal and wood finishes in case a bit comes loose when tightening.
- It's not a ratcheting device, but it works like a screwdriver.
- Align the marker with the center of the desired torque value.
📝Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to use it?
A: Simply set to the desired torque by centering the marker on the desired torque value and using the device to tighten scope rings. Once you hear a click, the torque has been met.
Q: What is the recommended torque?
A: Torque settings that are too high can cause damage. Always check the manufacturer's specifications for recommended settings. We recommend these:
- Base Screws 30 inch-lbs
- Rings (Aluminum) 10-15 inch-lbs
- Rings (Steel) 15-20 inch-lbs
- Windage Screws 30-40 inch-lbs
- Guard Screws (With Bedding Pillars) 65 inch-lbs, (No Bedding Pillars) 40 inch-lbs
- Note: Middle guard screw should not be torqued
Q: How to properly store the torque wrench?
- Adjust the torque to the lowest setting before storing after each usage. This will relieve the internal systems of their strain and ensure optimal accuracy over time.
- Leaving the torque wrench adjusted at a high torque setting for extended periods of time may damage the internal mechanisms, resulting in inaccurate torque adjustments.
- Adjusting it beyond the torque wrench setting of 65 in-lbs may damage the internal mechanisms, also resulting in inaccurate torque adjustments.
- Color: Black
- Bits Material: Steel
- Case Material: Plastic
- Hex Drive Tip: ¼ inch
- Item Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Item Dimensions: 3.23 x 6.06 x 3.07 inches
- Package Dimensions: 8.74 x 7.44 x 2.76 inches
- 1x ¼ Inch Socket
- 1x Plastic Storage Case
- 10 x Bits
- hex to square adapter
- #10 flat blade
- #32 flat blade,
- #11 flat blade
- 5/32 hex
- 7/64 hex
- 3/32 hex
- T20 Torx
- T15 Torx
- Leupold specialty flat blade
GRAB YOURS NOW!