The all-in-one kit for easy and safe valve spring removal!
“I noticed that the valve springs in my vintage Honda are getting weak, so I got this tool kit so I could be able to remove and replace them myself. This compressor kit was perfect for the job! It comes with different sizes of adapters so you could use it for other types of engines, and the tools are sturdy and in really great quality.” - Cameron W.
Why Buy Our Valve Spring Compressor Kit?
✅ COMPLETE KIT: This Valve Spring Compressor Kit includes everything you need to safely remove or install valve springs, including a heavy-duty C–type jaw, extension screws with ball locks, a hand lever to easily turn the extension screws, and pusher adapters with 5 different sizes for a precise fit on almost any automotive or small engine valve springs and cylinder heads.
The tools come packaged in a high-impact, custom-molded case that holds each part securely for convenient organization and easy transport.
✅ WIDE COMPATIBILITY: The pusher adapters come in 5 different sizes (16mm / 0.63in, 19mm / 0.75in, 23mm / 0.91in, 25mm / 0.98in, and 30mm / 1.18in), making it perfect for use for cars, motorcycles, ATVs, and many more!
✅ DURABLE AND STURDY:
The tools are made with heat-treated steel for superior strength and hardness. They also feature a smooth surface finished with oxide to resist rust, wear, and corrosion.
Because it’s made of heat-treated steel, the C-type jaw will not bend or twist under the stress of compressing valve springs.
The extension screws feature steel ball locks to firmly and securely connect the pusher adapters. It’s designed with a fine threading that is carefully engineered to take pressure evenly.
📝 Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I use this?
- To assemble the tool, attach the extension screws to the C-type jar.
- Then, choose from the different sizes of the pusher adapter which size fits your engine type, and attach the pusher adapter to the extension screws.
- Attach the hand lever to the other end of the extension screw.
- Once the tool is assembled, place the tool over the cylinder head of the engine with the threaded bar on the valve and the pusher over the valve spring.
- Begin tightening down by turning the hand lever. Continue tightening until the valve spring compresses.
- Use a small magnet to remove the keepers.
- Once the keepers are removed, you can unscrew the tool and remove it from the cylinder head. Then, completely remove the valve spring.
- And it’s done!
Product Dimensions: 13.98 x 8.07 x 2.36 inches
Item Weight: 4.77 pounds
Material: Heat-treated Carbon Steel with Black Anodic Oxidation
📦 Package Inclusions:
- 1 x C-type Jaw
- 1 x Hand Lever
- 3 x Extension Screws
- 5 x Pusher Adapters (16mm / 0.63in, 19mm / 0.75in, 23mm / 0.91in, 25mm / 0.98in, and 30mm / 1.18in)