Quickly Remove Your Valve Springs
“Very easy to use! I used this to replace valve springs. I easily remove it and this saves my fingers some wear and tear. I also oiled the threaded rod to make it turn easier.” - Ben L.
Why Buy Our Valve Spring Compressor Tool?
✅CONVENIENT: It is designed to quickly remove the valve spring without having to remove the cylinder head, and it is suitable for most vehicles and light trucks.
✅DURABLE: It is made of high-quality carbon steel that is both solid and durable, with a zinc and black oxide finish. This tool has a rust-proof and corrosion-resistant surface blackened treatment.
✅EFFICIENT: It has offset pliers that make clamping and compressing valve springs easier. For increased safety and control, this strut spring compressor has double-ending jaws with attachable security hooks.
📝Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to use it?
- Always wear eye protection and park the vehicle in neutral while working with this tool.
- Turn the dial adjustment loose to open the jaws, then align the jaw hooks onto the spring coils.
- Tighten the dial to compress the spring and remove the keepers.
- To remove the spring, simply let go of the valve compressor.
Q: What is the main purpose of this tool?
A: It is great for removing valve springs and spring retainers by compressing the valve spring retainer and exposing the valve keeper, removing keepers, uncompressing the tool then removing the spring.
- Color: Silver
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Item Weight: 14.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6.06 x 3.43 x 3.15 inches
- 1x Valve Spring Compressor Tool
GET YOURS NOW!