Properly lubricate machinery bearings and fittings!
Part of investing in nice vehicles and a really good workshop is owning the right tool to help maintain it.
This grease dispenser can help you protect your investments!
Why do you need a Cordless Grease Dispenser?
Vehicles and other machines require proper lubrication to run smoothly and efficiently.
A grease dispenser is a great tool for lubricating fittings, bearings, and other components, making it easy to keep everything in perfect working order.
💡 You can use this with any grease, oil or lubricant that your machine needs.
With this dispenser tool, you get benefits such as:
- This dispenser will allow you to deliver grease with precision, saturating the part properly compared to other delivery systems.
- It also helps reduce lubricant wastage by allowing you to control how much substance is applied by spraying it exactly where it’s needed.
Accuracy and speed.
- This dispenser helps get grease where it needs to be quickly and accurately. This is especially useful if you’re a shop owner, where every minute of work time counts.
- It also allows you to grease the entire underside of a car in about a minute, which is significantly faster than using a push can.
- Because this dispenser is so accurate, it allows you to save a lot on the extra product, as well as on components.
- Properly-lubricated parts will last a lot longer than poorly-maintained ones, saving you money on replacement costs.
Why buy our Cordless Grease Dispenser?
It’s a heavy-duty machine fit for professional use. Not only it has an excellent operating pressure, but it also has an air bleeder valve for quick priming.
For a beginner, you will appreciate that it has a lock on / lock-off trigger which makes it simple to operate.
Not to mention, it includes a 48″ flexible hose giving greater access to tricky and hard to reach fittings.
Since it has a 2-speed design, it gives you the ability to select between max pressure and max flow rate. Meaning at low speed, it delivers a max of 10,000 PSi pressure while at high speed it maximizes flow rate up to 10 oz/min.
That’s pretty cool on top of it’s pending pre-set grease counter for professional-grade precision.
It also comes with a plunger rod with markings. So, you’ll know how much grease you’ve still got inside the barrel and how much you’ve used up. This helps you to refill at the right time before you run out of grease in the middle of a hectic lubricating work.
This dispenser offers you portability using the battery as the power source. You’ll not have to depend on your hands to push the grease out. Batteries will do that for you for your convenience.
❗ BATTERY NOT INCLUDED! This is compatible with the M18 REDLITHIUM Battery pack.
Carry the device very easily on your shoulder with the shoulder strap. You will get better control and less fatigue on your hands and shoulders.
How To Use:
- Load the grease cartridge
- Prime the grease dispenser
- Set the counter dial to dispense your desired amount of grease
- Adjust your speed control - 1 (low flow rate but high pressure) or 2 (high flow rate but low pressure) - as needed
- Apply the grease to your machine
- Be careful when loading grease into a grease pump. You’ll want to prevent introducing contaminants or foreign particles that might damage the machinery.
- Always check that the dispensing nozzle is clean before using it. To do this, pump a small amount of grease through the nozzle and wipe it off with a clean rag. Now, you’re good to go to lubricate any fittings or other parts without accidentally also adding dirt.
- Make sure you use the correct grease for each fitting or part. Grease comes in a variety of weights and formulations, making it important that you pick the right one for the job.
- Before introducing new grease to a fitting, make sure you clean off the fitting itself to remove some of the built-up grime. This will help the part-work more smoothly.
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 19.7 x 9.2 in
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Hose Length: 4 ft
- Cartridge Capacity: 14 oz
- Max. Pressure: 10,000 PSI
- Run Time: Up to 10 grease cartridges per charge
- Power Source:: M18 REDLITHIUM battery
- Voltage: 18 V
- 1 x Cordless Grease Dispenser
- 1 x Operator's manual
Remember, grease is like the blood that flows in the joints of your bike, automobile engine, nuts and bolts of your machines, and whatnot.
This is why it's important to keep them well maintained.
Whether it is a car or a small DIY project, having a handy tool around to lubricate the joints makes all the difference.